What are system wars?
System Wars are created directly by clans themselves when a clan declares war on another clan via their clan page.
- Created when one clan requests to declare war against an enemy clan
- Three possible options of Skirmish (12 Hours), Battle (24 Hours), or War (48 Hours)
- Rosters can be set to Locked or Unlocked (this determine if a clan can recruit more users during a war)
- The challenged clan has a limited amount of time to respond to the war request before it expires
- At least 3 Admins (or less if there are less than 3) are required to accept the war for it to begin
- After a war has been accepted players have several hours to prepare before it begins
- Wars cannot be forfeited until they reach the halfway point, and only by the clan that is currently losing
- The user who requested war, and the admins who accepted are automatically set as active in the war
- Other players must attack or spy on another active member to become active themselves
- Active war members are limited to 6 regenerations per 24 hour period
- Any active player can hit any other active player
- Once you become active, there is no way to opt-out
- 40% of plunder earned during the war will be retained as a War Tax and distributed to the winning clan
- Winnings are distributed based on the contribution each player makes in the war
- If you leave the clan while in an active war your contributions are removed from the war
Tap the Help button on iOS, or the Support icon on Android and you'll be taken to our in-game support portal where you can create support tickets as well as view current and past ones.